1. Classification by base type: split hinge and stationary hinge
2. Classification by type of arm body: slip-in hinge and clip hinge
3. Classification by the cover position of the door plate: general cover (straight bend, straight arm) (18 cm), half cover (middle bend, curved arm) (9 cm), and inner cover (big bend, big curve) all the door plate are hidden inside
4. According to the development stage of hinge, the design can be divided into one force hinge, two force hinge and hydraulic buffer hinge
5. Hinge opening Angle: usually 95-110 degrees, special 45 degrees, 135 degrees, 175 degrees, etc
6. Classification by type of hinge: ordinary one or two strength hinge, short arm hinge, 26 cups miniature hinge, bounce hinge, aluminum frame door hinge, special Angle hinge, glass hinge, bounce hinge, American hinge, damper hinge, etc
The furniture hinge can be divided into straight insert and self-discharging according to the different installation combination. The difference lies in that after the fixation screw of the hinge base is twisted, the stationary type cannot remove the hinge arm part, while the self-discharging type can lift the hinge arm separately. Among them, the self-discharging type is divided into slip-in type and stuck type.The slip-in type can achieve the hinge lifting effect by twisting the screws on the hinge arm, while the clamping type can more easily remove the hinge arm by hand. According to the opening Angle of the door panel, it can be divided into 90 degrees, 100 degrees, 110 degrees, 180 degrees and 270 degrees.According to the different needs of cabinet assembly, it is divided into full cover (straight plate) half cover (small bend) and no cover (big bend or inset).